Let'er RIP! 2.5 is now available!
Let'er RIP! PostScript Downloading the Automatic Way
Let'er RIP! is the intelligent, fully featured downloader/server
for PostScript® files. Let'er RIP! was designed for professionals
whose work involves imaging PostScript code. With Let'er RIP!
you immediately begin saving time and money.
Steve Roth- Macworld, February 1995
With Let'er RIP! "...you're looking at the basis of a
full blown service-bureau-management system."
Let'er RIP! was reviewed in the February 1995 issue of MacWorld.
- Fast & Easy Downloading. Place Let'er RIP! in
a folder, start it up, and let it rip! Let'er RIP! monitors the
selected hot folder and downloads every file you put inside.
Add files with AppleEvents, drop and drag, Luminous
OPEN or from Let'er RIP!.
- Automatically download all PostScript, EPSF and font
files placed in the hot folder.
- Luminous OPEN.
Communicate directly with OPEN. Let'er RIP! seamlessly integrates
into all OPEN pipelines.
- Streamlined Workflow. After a file is downloaded,
Let'er RIP! moves it to one of two folders: Printed Files
for successful downloads or Error while Printing for files
that generate PostScript errors.
- Supports over 100 AppleEvents
- Smart Font Handling. Automatically find and download
needed fonts and include files
- Automatic stripping of control-D characters
- Support of UserLand's
- Support for Adobe's DSC PostScript comments
- No waiting if an error occurs. If a file generates
a PostScript error, downloading is immediately cancelled and
the error is written to the log file.
- Custom Queries Menu. Place your favorite PostScript
queries, switches, and snippets in the Custom Queries Folder
for easy, instant downloading.
- Stay informed- have Let'er RIP! dial your pager if
a problem occurs!
Includes direct support for Notify!
from Ex Machina.
Let'er RIP! Product Info.PDF
Price and Ordering Information...
Let'er RIP! retails for $239.00 US. It may be ordered from:
Lupin Software 530-756-7267,
| Main | Let'er
RIP! | Files | Prepress
Links | Solutions | Mailing